Standalone/Tray publisher exr aces cg to mp4 rec709

Hey guys,
how to set up standalone publisher to use a custom ocio when transcoding exr to mp4? I cant find a way to tell openpype to use oiio to convert from acescg to rec709. Any help will be appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:
@jakub.jezek

This sounds very close to this other topic regarding OCIO conversions (even though itโ€™s not focused at Tray Publisher).

I believe that Extract OIIO and Extract Review also get triggered through Standalone Publisher and thus the same settings are likely involved with setting up what you need.

Have you gone through that topic? If so, where are you still stuck?

I donโ€™t know specifically for OpenPype / AYON, but we always ran into color troubles when trying to do a direct encoding from EXR (srgb_linear, acescg or other) to video via ffmpeg.
What have been doing for quite sometime with success is to convert the EXRs to high quality jpg using oiio as post render task (5s extra processing on 10min to 5h tasks is negligible) and then encode movie from the jpg !

EDIT: ah damn, that was a draft meant to be send 4 months ago, sorry of the post digging :headstone: