Password authentication failed for user "ayon"

Hi,
I’m having trouble after Step 8 of the server installation steps;
8. Run manage.ps1 setup to set up the server.

I have attempted this on ubuntu and windows but run into the same error, then it just keeps retrying and failing.
I tried setting all the setting to all postgres user details to defaults but no luck.
I have attempted to find other posts with the similar issues and still have no solution. Please assist as I cannot seem to find the issue

asyncpg.exceptions.InvalidPasswordError: password authentication failed for user "ayon"
2024-09-17 14:45:46 INFO       setup           Starting setup
2024-09-17 14:45:46 ERROR      setup           Unable to connect to the database (password authentication failed for user "ayon")

Hello,
I’ve modified your post to make it easier to read if you don’t mind.

As far as I know, the manage.ps1 setup command applies a settings template from settings/template.json, which creates two AYON users: an admin and a service user.

If you skip this step, the AYON server will prompt you to create an admin user. Therefore, skipping this step should affect your installation.

The settings template specifies that the AYON admin user is named admin, find it here.

While, the POSTGRES_USER is the only one named ayon, as defined in the Docker file here. I’m not sure if we’re allowed to modify this.

Could you confirm if using a fresh clone of ayon-docker and following the setup steps without any changes works for you?