Maya > Shotgrid playblast publish not uploading review file

Hi there,

I’ve been noticing that my review files aren’t uploading from Maya playblast review products.

I’m getting this warning in the Ayon window in Maya:

No data to integrate?

It seems to publish screenshots of workfiles that are generated during a publish…from the “ayon_user_publishing” account/secret(?) , but not with my name directly.

any ideas?

SG is not my area of expertise. But, let me share my 2 cents.

The ayon_user_publishing is found in settings.
I wonder if changing the client login type to Via Tray App with password fixes it for you ?

It mentions no profiles preset for extract playblast.
Does adding a profile fix the issue ?, the setting is in Maya addon settings.

• ayon+settings://maya/publish/ExtractPlayblast/profiles

1 Like

Thanks @mustafa_jafar !
I’ll give the shtogrid tray option a try, but the current setting works best for my scenario…I can accept the issue with the generic publisher name as a consequence.

Regarding the “extract playblast” profile setting you pointed out, is there any documentation on it?

Would the way I set it up work? “reviewMain” in the product name? Would I have to make a new profile for any reviewMain variant (not that there would be many variants).

Isn’t the case that these are lacking shotgridreview tag on the representations?

Needing for example something like ayon+settings://core/publish/ExtractReview/profiles

Hey,

No…I have that already in the core addon settings.

On my test server at home, I have the same settings as I do on the server I’m trying to get working. Is there something on the shotgrid side that would block this ?