Manage is empty

hi
does someone expirience manage to be completley emty after last updates?

for now my bundle looks like that

for houdini and kitsu this is my forks whitch i thinks is not related to this issue because manage was working only after update its brocken

but it still tells that outdated containers in the scene if it is. only this tab is empty and i cant update to latest version

Turns out this is issue with site sync addon, if i remove it from bundle manage works fine.

previosly i completley lost sitesync addon on 1.4 and after 1.4.1 update it came back but so it looks like its brocken someway

What ayon-sitesync version were you using? These version numbers you mentioned I think are the AYON server versions.

On a screenshot 1.2.0

1 Like

Thanks - I was doing some other stuff in-between and forgot about the screenshot :man_facepalming:

Anyway - did you get any errors/stack trace in Nuke on launch or opening the manager?

I’ve not looked in console but in app there was nothing

and in server on project tab sitesync was empty

I had the exact same problem today in Unreal, I’ve just started using Ayon, so I thought i was doing something wrong. After reading your post, and deactivating siteSync (1.20).
In Unreal the Manage Window gets populated with assets that have been imported. (before it just stayed empty)
I will try to download and use an older version of siteSync addon. See if that helps any. Because i really need the Sync functionality.

there was messaages that it will be fixed in next update

1 Like

This fix has now been released: Release 1.2.1 · ynput/ayon-sitesync · GitHub

Please report any new problems in another issue or topic.
If the new version does not fix the scene inventory for you - feel free to continue here.

1 Like