Error publishing images

Have a good day,

I’m trying to publish as starting point an image from photoshop, not work.
When i click to publish a window with this error appears on the screen with AutoCreation failed

Note that it provides two errors, one for review and one for workfile.

Creator: review

Error: argument of type ‘NoneType’ is not iterable

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Ynput\AYON\addons\openpype_3.18.2\openpype\pipeline\create\context.py", line 2059, in _create_with_unified_error
    result = creator.create(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Ynput\AYON\addons\openpype_3.18.2\openpype\hosts\photoshop\lib.py", line 56, in create
    asset_doc = get_asset_by_name(project_name, asset_name)
  File "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Ynput\AYON\addons\openpype_3.18.2\openpype\client\server\entities.py", line 180, in get_asset_by_name
    for asset in assets:
  File "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Ynput\AYON\addons\openpype_3.18.2\openpype\client\server\entities.py", line 228, in get_assets
    if "/" in name:
TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable

Creator: workfile

Error: argument of type ‘NoneType’ is not iterable

File "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Ynput\AYON\addons\openpype_3.18.2\openpype\pipeline\create\context.py", line 2059, in _create_with_unified_error
  File "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Ynput\AYON\addons\openpype_3.18.2\openpype\hosts\photoshop\lib.py", line 56, in create
    asset_doc = get_asset_by_name(project_name, asset_name)
  File "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Ynput\AYON\addons\openpype_3.18.2\openpype\client\server\entities.py", line 180, in get_asset_by_name
    for asset in assets:
  File "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Ynput\AYON\addons\openpype_3.18.2\openpype\client\server\entities.py", line 228, in get_assets
    if "/" in name:
TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable

@LacostaVFX could it be that you accidentally copied the same error message twice - since the screenshot shows a different error for Review than the Error Stack Trace you posted in plain text?

File XYZ, line 2059, in  _create_with_unified_error
  File XYZ, line 57, in create
    subset_name = self.get_subset_name(
  File XYZ, line 549, in get_subset_name
    return get_subset_name(
  File XYZ, line 140, in get_subset_name
    asset_tasks = asset_doc.get( "data" , {}) .get( "tasks" ) or {}
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'

This is the visible text in the screenshot (converted with img to text)

Could you please share screenshot from Launcher or from wherever you are trying to open Photoshop?

The error points that it cannot find asset document in DB from the asset name provided by launch context. Is there anything special with the asset name?

I don´t think so, but im new with Ayon. here is the screenshot with a new project I just created right now

and this is the same error when try to publish

i copied twice, in my first msg, sorry

Yes, I copied twice, sorry, it’s the same error.
I tryed to erase all projects and created a new one, with only one input and the error persist.

One thing that I did is update the addons, I going to restore everything to check if the error persist.

Did downgrading the addon fix in this instance? I’m seeing the same issue with openpype addon 3.18.4.

I still couldn’t reproduce it. Could you share how does your Publisher window look like?
I am interested in this portion:

Do you use any other DCC, could you try opening same task there, open Publish and create some instance?