Disconnect library project from Kitsu

Hi,

I have my Kitsu integration working. Now I created a Library project from Ayon that is not synced with Kitsu and I want to publish a texture to it.

Here is the error I am getting when publishing:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\<user>\AppData\Local\Ynput\AYON\dependency_packages\ayon_2409051212_windows.zip\dependencies\pyblish\plugin.py", line 528, in __explicit_process
    runner(*args)
  File "C:\<user>\AppData\Local\Ynput\AYON\addons\kitsu_1.2.3\ayon_kitsu\plugins\publish\collect_kitsu_entities.py", line 23, in process
    raise KnownPublishError(
ayon_core.pipeline.publish.publish_plugins.KnownPublishError: Project 'test_lib' not found in kitsu by id!

The test_lib project does not exist in Kitsu (because I don’t need it). I tried disabling the ayon+settings://kitsu/publish/CollectKitsuFamily parameter but it does not seem to have any effect on that.

I do not completely understand why it tries to get the Kitsu project/entities if it’s not synced to Kitsu but it would be nice to tell Ayon that this project is not tracked in Kitsu and therefore does not use any of the Kitsu addon checks.

Is it possible?

Thanks

I just found how to do it:

• Go to ayon+settings://kitsu?project=<your_library_project> and disable the Kitsu plugin for that specific project.