Dealine Nuke troubleshooting

I’ve deployed a deadline to render but publish task fails to submit with this error

previosly i configured anatomy to store each representation in separate folder

and now i believe this is causing issue, but i believe this tocken is pretty legal…

wo {representation} works fine but i prefer to have a little bit of a organization in publish folder

is there any way to keep {representation}?

i think this is the problem with thing that when i publish local files on later stages of integrators i already have representstions but in dedline publishing i dont so technicaly no representations is here allready but OIIO and prevew generation still will be executed after so this representation is not present either… hmm dont get it for now waiting for help

I think you are just asking about adding the support for the {representation} key.

Here are my 2 cents. I hope it helps. and please correct me if I’m wrong @iLLiCiT .

so, you may log the template data before this return statement that resolves the template.

If representation key is missing, you may would like to add it and check the results:

template_data["representation"] = representation_name

and, keep in mind you may have multiple representations and I’m not sure what value should be the representation key.

Also, this may solve the error in your screenshot, but I’m not sure if it achieves the results you want (put each representation in a dedicated folder).

this is already!) just deadline errors with this key

okey, i’ve aded

instance.data[“representations”][0][“name”]

and now it publishes but not rendering(

so for me its now obvius how to solve this

edited: not rendering for some other reason

Okey, maybe i can some how live WO {representation}

but nuke not rendering is a problem(
this logs when i render using ayon publish

if i do ordinary file wo ayon it renders fine…

EDITED work fine with AYON when created new task and render with ayon with farm option farm. Previous tests was with nodes created with local render option but idk whats the problem

Edited not work with ayon( idk why one job was ok

For now I’m stuck

houdini\redshift renders fine wo errors
nuke just breaks and not a lot of logs i have

jobs wo ayon nuke rendering is fine w ayon broken even in the same folder

So I’ve made some progress: this issue is with knobs in ours render node group, so this is deadline issue. So for now i need to debug why deadline cant cload knobs

edited:problem is CLEAR RENDERED knob not works with deadline. If delete this knob all works fine!

and the problem is that when deadline copyies a file i his temp directory it idk why changes \ to / and because of that CLEAR RENDERED knob is now brocken

EDITED

I find a fix and this is strange but at least it works!

the problem is with deadline’s path mapping witch i need for pending jobs to be realesed because server is ubuntu so path is different
with this settings it shows in logs that it works but actulaty not because as i wrote earlyer it breaks / and

with this settig all works fine!

@mustafa_jafar for now i need to solve only {representation} key issue, i,ve digged inside and’ve made something like that

template_data["representation"] = instance.data[“representations”][0][“name”]

but it errors with houdini because if i understand it right- instance render has (in my case) two representations (main and maincrypto). So any suggestions? or maybe do we have some other way to sort files to folders after all representations generated?

This what I was referring to earlier:

And, I don’t know how to solve that for multiple representations for one product.
For reference, ProcessSubmittedJobOnFarm solves the path for each product no matter how many representations inside that product.

About your request: putting every representation in a folder in the publish folder.
This should be handled by the integration plugin and I’m not sure how it works locally vs on farm. maybe it’s capable of resolving the publish template per representation. So, I’ll let say. let’s create a different topic about your end goal.

tbh, I’m not sure if fixing the bug mentioned in the post will achieve the desired result.