AYON server 0.4.6 and AYON pipeline 2023.9 beta are live. It’s full of new pipeline features and bug fixes, plus the whole on-boarding experience is much smoother now. Of course, we haven’t forgotten about frontend improvements either!
The easiest way to see all the changes across the board is to have a look at OpenPype changelog.
OpenPype → 3.17.0
To see the changelog since last bundle release have a look at
Release 3.16.6 · ynput/OpenPype · GitHub
Release 3.16.7 · ynput/OpenPype · GitHub
Release 3.17.0 · ynput/OpenPype · GitHub
Note that OpenPype is currenly a standalone product and also acts as the main pipeline code repository for AYON. hence the changelogs apply to both AYON and OpenPype.
- New option to limit user permission for publishing
- Various maintenance fixes.
Copy settingsUI #178
- Redesigned Projects sidebar #181
- Ability to edit entity Labels in the editor #186
- Project team show more info #188
- Show recent projects in the project sidebar #193
- Option to create multiple sequential folders #198
- Make project attribute defaults editable outside #202
- Multiple various fixes.
Follow the official installation and update docs Installing Ayon server | AYON Docs
Or this guide in this separate topic.
To update AYON pipeline bundle to the latest, you can run boostrap again. All your settings and project will be untouched, but you’ll download all the latest pipeline code.